- Objective: Conduct discussion and casting for new actors (young people with different health status) at the Phoenix theater formation and to popularize the title „Varna - European Youth Capital 2017”.
- Beneficiaries: Members of the association, participants in the project at different age and volunteers.
- Main activities: At the first stage, we form a team to discuss the overall project topic and task allocation, the program of activities and working methods. At a later stage, we proceed with a discussion and casting. At the final stage will be the presentation of the results and the reporting of the project activities.
- The sides responsible for implementing the activities: Members of the association and project participants.
The project „New Beginning for the Theater” aims at holding a discussion, casting new actors (young people with different health status) at the Phoenix theater formation and populating the title „Varna - European Youth Capital 2017”.
At first, we form a group of young people to work on the project.
There will be a discussion with different age groups involved or relevant to the project. In the course of the discussion, we look forward to results, suggestions, sharing opinions, useful recommendations and ideas, good practices, partnerships between different NGOs, and institutions for future projects.
Initiating, planning, organizing and conducting a casting for new actors in the Phoenix theater formation. It will be held in the concert hall of the Youth House in Varna. Candidates will be students or youngsters who want to get involved in amateur theater. They have to prepare a song, a poem or a scene.
We will popularize our activity and the title „Varna - European Youth Capital 2017” through social networks, publications on websites and blogs, advertising materials, media, coordination and organizational activity.
At a later stage, we will popularize the various activities by creating promotional materials.
At the final stage the presentation will take place presenting the final results and reports of the project activities.
Conducting a discussion, casting for new actors (young people with different health status) at the Phoenix theater formation and populating the title „Varna - European Youth Capital 2017”.
1. Raising the organizational culture of young theaters;
2. Raising the initiative of the civil consciousness in connection with the successful realization of the title „Varna - European Youth Capital 2017” through amateur arts for young people in different health condition;
3. Creative realization of the Phoenix theater formation to enrich the spiritual interests of young people with different health status during their free time;
4. Involve new members in the formation.