The project „The theatre as аrt” will review the problem with the integration of these young people in the society. To attract public attention through art and overcoming barriers between society and young people with different health status.
- Encouraging spiritual interests and abilities in young people with different health status to create theater art;
- Obtaining skills in the field of dissemination of theater (cultural) products;
- Encouraging young theater actors to manage the theater production themselves (art management) in Varna and at regional and national forums;
- Creating conditions for creative communication between young people with different theatrical aesthetics and attract people with a different health status in the discussion of themes and ideas from the cultural life of the city;
- Increasing the initiative of citizens in relation to the successful implementation of Varna as European Youth Capital in 2017 by amateur youth theater of young people with different health status;
- Attracting new members to the association and in the formation.
Creating a theatrical production that reflects personal expression and integration of young people with different health status